- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Your favorite Kind Tree distillate oil
- Place butter, white sugar, and brown sugar into a medium bowl. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats and Kind Tree distillate. Mix thoroughly. Cover, and chill mixture for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie greased cookie sheets. Make sure to flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.
Come visit a SF Bay Area Apothecarium dispensary near me at our Castro dispensary, Berkeley dispensary, Marina dispensary, Soma dispensary and Capitola dispensary locations in San Francisco California.
If you are visiting our other locations in Pennsylvania and New jersey you might want to see what we have at our Phillipsburg dispensary, Maplewood dispensary and the Lodi dispensary in NJ. Or check out our Pennsylvania locations at our Lancaster dispensary, Thorndale dispensary and the Plymouth Meeting dispensary in PA.