1. Come to any three San Francisco dispensary locations at 2029 Market Street (Castro), 2414 Lombard Street (Marina), or 527 Howard Street (SOMA) with your valid doctor’s recommendation (verifiable paper or card) and a government issued ID card, passport, or driver’s license. We accept out of state ID's or DL's, US military ID's or passports.
2. Complete our membership form and agree to adhere to our house policies and sign our membership agreement.
After verifying your recommendation or caregiver certificate and completing your membership form, you will become a member of The Apothecarium.
PLEASE CALL (415) 408-6986 IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTATION.
AS A MEMBER
As a member of The Apothecarium you are entitled to 2 visits per day. The maximum amount per purchase is 1 ounce (28.4 grams) of medical cannabis product, which includes the combination of flowers, edibles, tinctures, concentrates and topicals.
Also as a member, you are automatically enrolled in our member rewards program. The member rewards program works as follows:
- For every pre-tax dollar donated to the collective, the member will receive 1 point.
- Once a total of 800 points are accumulated, the member can receive a FREE 1/8th of medical cannabis flowers of the strain of their choice, applicable to all 1/8th's priced $55 or less. A $55 credit can also be applied for you on products that are not flowers if you do not use flowers. This can be claimed at any time.
We offer a variety of discounts to our members. We currently offer:
- 10% Discount to individuals over 60
- 10% Discount to Veterans (please provide ID)
- 20% Discount to participants of our support groups or workshops
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of The Apothecarium. We hope you enjoy being part of this collective as much as we will enjoy having you.
See you soon!
NOT A MEMBER WITH MEADOW OR NEVER ORDERED DELIVERY?
IT'S EASY TO SIGN UP! IF YOU HAVE NOT PLACED AN ORDER FOR PICK UP THE APOTHECARIUM LOMBARD YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN UP AGAIN WITH MEADOW AT THIS LOCATION.